Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wectium
CLUB MEMBER
CLUB MEMBER
Wectium

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:55 am

Post your PSN usernames here so everyone can add each other.
I think it makes some things easier if we´re gonna make that clan to this game, and why not some other games too...

I´m going with the name Wectium
What a suprise. Cool
Back to top Go down
WARGASM723
VALUED FRIEND OF THE UNION
WARGASM723

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

PSN I.D.

WARGASM723
Back to top Go down
bkm723
SONS OF THE UNION
SONS OF THE UNION

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm

your birthday 7/23? If so, we share a birthday.
Back to top Go down
TheArtofBalance
SON OF THE UNION / REGULATOR
SON OF THE UNION / REGULATOR
TheArtofBalance

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Ok guys if this is for real and you're all going to be playing under our umbrella I'm in. what do you think of creating an official forum? I could make a page for us using Playfire or we could create a separate section in these forums dedicated to the Clan. I think it will be easier for everyone to communicate about the game, strategies, and things in another forum.
We'll all play under the Umbrella of the Union but we'll name different clans as they start for different games.
Thoughts? Ideas for a name of the Clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theartofba1ance
bkm723
SONS OF THE UNION
SONS OF THE UNION

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 pm

We need to create a separate section under 'Games' strictly for clans to form. Now, considering that we will ultimately try to build clans for multiple games, here is how I think it should go...

1. We start by seeing who's interested in doing the clans and what games clans will be developed for (as we are doing now). For example, right now the only real possibility is forming a KZ2 clan. It needs a section somewhere to begin developing the idea...

2. If we are going to do this under the MU banner, then it needs to be taken fairly seriously. I'm not saying obsessive competition as is the case with many clans, but a fairly intense and dedicated team should be encouraged. Being said, before any MU specific clan tags are used, we need to have a complete team that has practiced together and is ready to play. More later...

So, if we want to do a KZ2 clan, or whatever else, we need to 1) have a separate place to post, 2) start developing a list of interested participants, 3) begin a list of potential names and 4) start playing! I just purchased the game today, so I plan to play the campaign for the next week or so to get the handles down and enjoy the story mode... then it will be time to go online.

-bkm723
Back to top Go down
Wectium
CLUB MEMBER
CLUB MEMBER
Wectium

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 pm

These last couple days that i´ve played kz2 online, it´s been a complete Shit. Because of the fact that I´ve gained rank and people on that level have more stuff than in a usual game... Like temporary invisibility and that thing that makes u look like an opposite team member...

It is really fucked up and annoying when u die every 15 seconds
And Im not used to that at all, im used to kill everybody and not to die all the time.
So i´ve been really pissed off these couple days.

Am I a bad loser ?
No, im a really fucking bad loser when it comes to killing games...

But most of the time these games are fun. (when i kill everybody) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bkm723
SONS OF THE UNION
SONS OF THE UNION

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:41 am

Man! You should have seen what kind of start I had playing COD WaW online for the first time... talk about getting smoked! You'll get used to it soon and, before you know it, will be racking up those kill counts.

I'm sure that I will have an even worse "trial by fire" when I begin online mode for KZ2... still, I am excited to get started!

-bkm723
Back to top Go down
WARGASM723
VALUED FRIEND OF THE UNION
WARGASM723

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 am

Yeah, get used to being killed constantly at first....but bk is right, by the time you know it...you'll rank up!!

Just dont run around like a chicken without a head with no purpose. Stay behind your teamates and be patient.

p.s. if you kill somebody up close.....shoot their dead body.That always makes me feel better.
LOL
Back to top Go down
Wectium
CLUB MEMBER
CLUB MEMBER
Wectium

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:31 pm

I was recently promoted to General, and with that rank u get Sniper Rifle. OMG am I killing or what ?? In few matches I´ve died like 3 times or less and got about 30 kills and pretty much every time i´m in Top 3

One particular match was crazy because at least half of the enemy team members we´re standing on a bridge in a row trying to shoot me, that was like trying to shoot a wall with shotgun from 2ft away Very Happy

I like to be the only Sniper guy on the match.
And i hate the guys who look like your team members but are not.
Are they called mercenaries ? I Don´t remember.
Back to top Go down
Lionuz

Lionuz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 am

Sure, could be fun!
psn: Lionuz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 2 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Clan   Killzone 2 Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Clan
Page 1 of 1