Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos Divine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheArtofBalance
SON OF THE UNION / REGULATOR
SON OF THE UNION / REGULATOR
TheArtofBalance

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Chaos Divine Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Divine   Chaos Divine EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Sorry bkm but Ive got to do it again!
Get this ALBUM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

...oh and crank this shit!

Hailing from Perth, Western Australia, Chaos Divine’s signature is very much what the name suggests - a blaze of thick riffage with a brick wall-sized sound that at times spirals into hypnotic melodies. Drawing on influences from a vast array of metal bands such as Opeth, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Meshuggah ,Tool, Katatonia, Scar Symmetry and Soilwork, this quintet forges brutal polyrhythmic metal and ambient contemporary rock music into a uniquely turbulent sonic alloy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theartofba1ance
bkm723
SONS OF THE UNION
SONS OF THE UNION

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Chaos Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Divine   Chaos Divine EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 am

God... HOW SICK!!! Too bad I can't locate the album on iTunes... I do not want to have to take the plunge and buy at over-priced Hastings. 'The Carnal Thirst' is one of the most bad ass songs I have heard in a long time. The range in this song is unbelievable... from a hypnotic soul-stirring melodic vocals to brutal and in-your-face growls and grunts, just the kind of metal I like! Thanks for the recommendation A.O.B. Now, to locate the album!

-bkm723
Back to top Go down

Chaos Divine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- METAL -- :: POWER / PROGRESSIVE METAL-
Jump to: